How to delete a fade:
- Left click in the bottom half of the fade area to select it.
- Press the DEL (delete) or BACKSPACE key on your keyboard.
- Right click the selected fade area and choose "Delete Fades" from the menu.
- Select a section that includes the fade area.
- Right click within the selection and choose "Delete Fades" from the menu.
To make a selection within a track:
- Press and hold down your left mouse button.
- Drag your mouse/edit cursor in the direction you want to select.
- Release your left mouse button once you've made your selection.