By TOM BOWSER
Create a Copy of a Track:
This will create a copy of a track and place it below the original.
- Left click on the name of the track you want to copy/duplicate. The backgroud should turn white. This indicates the track has been selected. See the image below.
- Press and hold down the Alt then SHIFT then d keys on your keyboard.
- Enter the number of duplicate tracks you want to create.
- Left click in the checkbox to remove the check mark next to any track property/data you DO NOT want to copy to the new track/s.
- Left click on the "OK" button to save your choices.
NOTE: You must keep "Active Playlist" selected/checked or the copy that is created will NOT include a copy of the current audio/clip of the track.